Last update: January 10, 2021.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance, for this reason we are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy statement provides information about how we handle your personal data, your right to privacy, and how the law protects you. Please read this privacy statement carefully before using our Services.
In this privacy statement:
Services will refer to products, services, content, features, technologies or functions, and all the websites that we offer to you.
Platform will refer to the websites, mobile sites or other online properties through which we offer our Services.
1. ¿WHAT DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
1.1 Data from direct interactions
Information about registration and other account information
When you register to use our Services, we may collect the following information about you:
- If you register with your Facebook account: we collect your first and last name, email and profile photo that appears in your Facebook account and other Facebook identifications.
Depending on your choices when you log in to our Services or during the process of contracting our Services, you may choose to provide the following personal information:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your mobile phone number;
- Information from your Facebook account, as mentioned above;
- A profile picture;
- Other information such as address, province and City.
Communication through the messages function on our Platform
When you use our messaging feature to communicate with other users, we collect the information that you choose to provide to other users through this feature.
1.2. Data we collect automatically when you use our Services
When you interact on our Platform or use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
We collect device-specific information, such as your operating system, version, or unique identifiers.
Based on device permissions, if you post an item on the Platform, we collect and process the information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including the IP address.
Customer data and login
Refers to technical details, including Internet Protocol (IP), your device address, time zone, and operating system. We also store your login data (date of registration, date of last password change, date of last successful login), type and version of your browser.
Click sequence data
We collect information about your activity on our Platform, which includes the sites from which you accessed our Platform; the date and time of each visit, your searches, lists of notices or advertisements that you have clicked on, your interaction with these lists or advertisements, the duration of your visit, and the sequence in which you visited the content on our Platform.
1.3 Data of minors
Our Services are not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect data from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that a person under the age of 18 gave us their personal data, we will delete it immediately. P>
2. ¿Why do we process your personal information??
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. In most cases, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
When we need to perform a contract that we are about to enter into or that we have already entered into with you. for When it is necessary for our legitimate interest to improve our Services. for When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.In some cases, we will also process your personal data if you have consented to this. If we do this, we will let you know the purpose and category of personal data that will be processed when we ask for your consent.
We have set out below a description of the ways in which we use your personal data (and what legal rules we rely on to do so. In addition, we have identified our legitimate interests in the appropriate cases).
2.1 To give access and provide Services from our Platform
If you log in with an email address, we will use your first and last name, your email address to identify you as a user and give you access to the Platform.
If you log in with your Facebook account, we will use your first and last name from the Facebook profile and the Facebook email address to identify you as a user and give you access to the Platform.
We process this information for the proper performance of our contract with you and on the basis of our legitimate interest in marketing activities to offer you products or Services that may be of interest to you.
2.2 To improve your experience on the Platform
We use clickstream data for the following:
- Offer you personalized content; for example, more relevant search results when you use our Services;
- Determine how much time you spend on our Platform and how you browse it to understand your interests and improve our Services based on this information. For example, we may suggest content that you can visit based on the content that you clicked;
- To monitor and present reports on the effectiveness of any campaign to our business partners and for internal business analysis.
We use your location data for the following purposes:
- To collect anonymous and aggregated information about the characteristics and behavior of Doplim users, for example, for the purposes of business analysis, segmentation and anonymous profiling.
- To improve the performance of our Services and personalize the content we send you. For example, with the help of location data we display lists of notices that are near you to improve your shopping experience;
- To measure and monitor your interaction with third-party notices that we place on our Platform.
Using your login information including your email address and phone number, we review the various devices (desktop computer, mobile phone, tablets) that you use to access our Platform. This allows us to associate your activity on the Platform and helps us give you a seamless experience regardless of the device you use.
We treat the information already entered on the basis of our legitimate right to improve your experience on our Platform and for the proper performance of the contract we enter into with you.
2.3 To provide you with a secure Platform
a) We use your mobile phone number, your registration data and unique device identifiers to administer and protect our Platform (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, fraud prevention, maintenance system, support, reporting and hosting).
b. We analyze your communications with our messages function for the prevention of fraud and for the promotion of security. To this end, we block spam or abusive messages that another user might send you.
We process this information for the proper performance of our contract with you, to improve our services and on the basis of our legitimate interest in preventing fraud.
3. ¿How we will notify you if there is a change to our Privacy Statement?
We are likely to make amendments to this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will post the changes on this page and notify you by email or through our Platform. If you do not agree with the changes, you can request the closure of your account from the contact form.
4. Your rights
In some circumstances related to your personal data, you are assisted by the right enshrined in data protection laws.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned below, go to your account or privacy settings or contact us at the following address: aquí
- Right to request access to your personal data (in general, this right is referred to as "interested party request"). This right allows you to receive a copy of your personal data in our possession and check that your treatment is legal.
- Right to request a correction of the data that we have stored about you. This right allows you to correct incomplete or inaccurate data of yours that are in our possession; however, we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide us.
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can request us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances: (a) if you want us to determine the accuracy of the data; (b) if we are making illegal use of the data; (c) if you want us to keep the data even if we no longer need it in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) if you have objected to our use of the data, but we must verify if we have an inalienable interest in use.
- Right to request the deletion of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there are no sufficient reasons for us to continue with your treatment. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data when you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), when we have processed your information illegally or when we are asked to delete your personal data to comply with a local law.
Please note that we may be legally obligated to retain your data for certain purposes.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when we process it for a legitimate interest (ours or that of a third party) and due to any condition of your particular situation, you wish to object to the processing for this reason, since you consider that it has repercussions on your rights. and fundamental freedoms. You also have the right to object to the processing when your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
In some cases, we can demonstrate that we have unwaivable legitimate interests to process your information that prevail over your rights and freedoms.
- Right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party. We will give you or the third party that you designate your personal data in the structured format most frequently used and suitable to be processed by a machine. Please note that this right will only apply to automated information for which you have already given your consent or when we use the information to enter into a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, at any time. This does not affect the legality of any previous treatment that we have carried out on the basis of the previously given consent.
In general, it can be requested free of charge: You do not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise other rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unreasonable, repetitive, or excessive. We may also refuse to comply with your request in these cases or in the event that your account is linked to a fraud report
Deadline to respond: We try to respond to all legitimate requests within the terms established by local laws. Occasionally it may take us longer if the request is particularly complex or you have made multiple requests. In this case, we will send you a notice and keep it updated.
In addition, you have the right to initiate actions before the competent authorities regarding data protection.
However, before taking action with the data protection authorities, we would like the opportunity to speak with you and let us know your concerns. Please contact our Privacy Office at the email address aquí
5. Communication and marketing
We will communicate with you by email or SMS or in relation to our Services or Platform to confirm your registration, to inform you when your notice is activated or expires and also for other operational purposes in relation to our Services. It is mandatory for us to send you these messages for operational purposes, therefore you will not be able to reject them. However, you can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time.
6. ¿With whom we share your personal information?
We may share your personal data with the parties listed below:
Related companies: It is likely that we share your data with other companies both inside and outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") that help us provide commercial services such as product improvements, customer service , fraud detection mechanisms and marketing.
Third-party service providers: We use third-party service providers to help us provide certain aspects of our Services, for example, cloud storage facilities, such as Amazon Web Services or service providers of payment. Service providers may be within or outside the “EEA”.
Data analytics and marketing service providers: To improve our Services, we will sometimes share your information with analytics service providers that will help us analyze how people use our Platform or our Services. In most cases, we share your information with them in a non-identifiable format to monitor and report campaign effectiveness to our business partners and for internal business analysis. We may share your identifiable contact information with service providers for the purposes of facilitating our marketing communications to you.
Law enforcement, regulatory and other authorities: We may disclose your personal data to law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities, government or public entities and other third parties relevant in compliance with legal or regulatory requirements.
We may sell, transfer or merge part of our business line or our assets. We may also try to acquire or merge with other companies. In the event of a change in our company, the new owners may use their personal data in the same way that we have established in this Privacy Statement.
Public domain information: Cuando publica un elemento a la venta con nuestros Servicios, podrá hacer que cierta información sea visible para otros usuarios de Doplim. Entre esta información puede consignar su nombre y apellido, dirección de correo electrónico, ubicación y número de contacto. Tenga en cuenta que toda información que brinde a otros usuarios podrá ser de dominio público; por favor, sea discreto al respecto.
7. ¿Where we store your data and for how long?
The data we collect about you will be stored and processed inside and outside the EEA on secure servers to provide the best possible user experience. For example, to get a quick response from the website or mobile app.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including to comply with legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the corresponding period of retention of personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for Those of us who process your personal data and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means, in addition to the applicable legal requirements.
8. Treatment security; technical and organizational measures
Toda la información que recibimos sobre usted se almacena en servidores seguros y hemos implementado medidas técnicas y organizativas adecuadas y necesarias para proteger sus datos personales. Doplim evalúa continuamente la seguridad de su red y la adecuación de su programa interno de seguridad de la información diseñado para (a) ayudar a mantener sus datos seguros en caso de pérdida, acceso o divulgación accidentales o ilícitos; (b) identificar riesgos razonablemente previsibles a la seguridad de la red de Doplim y (c) minimizar riesgos de seguridad mediante evaluaciones de riesgo y verificaciones regulares. Además, garantizamos que todos los datos de pagos están cifrados con tecnología SSL.
Tenga en cuenta que más allá de las medidas implementadas para proteger sus datos, la transferencia de estos por Internet u otras redes abiertas nunca es totalmente segura y existe el riesgo de acceso a sus datos personales por parte de terceros no autorizados.
9. Links to third party sites
For more information or to exercise your rights, check your account or privacy settings or contact us: aquí.